It is important that you report a repair as soon as you are aware that it needs to be done.
From a landline: FREEPHONE 0800 849 1400
From a mobile: 03030 30 1000*
*Calls to 03030 numbers cost the same as a normal land line number (even from a mobile), or are completely free if the caller has free minutes within their mobile phone tariff
The above number must also be used to report out of hours/ emergency repair. We are unable to log repairs at our head office.
• You will be asked for your name, address and contact details
• The advisor will discuss the details of the repair and put it onto the computer system
• You will be told what category the repair is in, the length of time that it will take for it to be completed and if it is rechargeable
• You will be contacted by one of our contractors to arrange an appointment for the work to be completed. You are responsible for allowing access for the repair to be completed between 8am-5pm
• When the repair has been completed, we will ask you what you thought of the service by asking you to complete a short satisfaction survey
To find out more about Nehemiah's repair and maintenance service, please view the customer handbook below.
PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW TO CONTACT US
A team of 16 volunteers from Deutsche Bank were at Plummers House in Aston on the 25th of April as part of a team cha
The latest edition of our newsletter is now available
Did you know that as a Nehemiah UCHA customer you could be part of a special home contents insurance scheme with chea